Click the game above BEFORE starting to learn more about the lesson for this week and see how many points you get!!!
Tips: Play it again AFTER completing the lesson and see how much you improve!!! Have Fun 🙂
When my grandmother died, my big sister and I walked behind her coffin wearing white clothes with white ribbons in our hair.
Page 11 = 第 十 一 页dì shí yī yè
Paragraph One = 第 一 段dì yī duàn
When my (我的wǒ de) grandmother (奶奶nǎi nǎi) )died (死sǐ), my 我的 big sister (大姐dà jiě) and I 我 walked behind her (她的tā de) coffin(棺材guān cái) wearing (穿chuān) white ( 白bái) clothes (衣 服yī fù) with white 白 ribbons (丝 带 sī dài )in our 我们的 hair (头发tóu fǎ).
1.Grandmother = 奶奶nǎi nǎi
2. big sister = 大姐dà jiě
3. coffin = 棺材guān cái
4. white clothes = 白衣服bái yī fù
5. white ribbons = 白丝带bái sī dài
6. Hair = 头发tóu fǎ
Let’s practice AGAIN by the following breakdown sentences!!!
1. When my grandmother died= 當我奶奶死的時候
2. My big sister and I = 我的大姊跟(和)我
3. Walked behind her coffin =走在她的棺材後頭(後面)
4. Wearing white clothes with white ribbons in our hair = 头发(頭髮)上戴了白絲帶,身上穿了白衣服